01 Jun New Jersey Department of Labor (NJDOL) Benefits Eligibility Tool
The COVID-19 outbreak is causing extraordinary disruption in the livelihood of residents of New Jersey. The New Jersey Department of Labor (NJDOL) wants to make it easier for you to understand what benefits programs are available to you to help stabilize your household during this difficult time.
This is a beta version of this tool. We will be updating it regularly as new federal, state, and local benefits become available. We will check your eligibility for the programs below based on the information you provide.
- NJ Earned Sick Leave (ESL)
- NJ Family Leave Insurance (FLI)
- NJ Temporary Disability Insurance (TDI)
- Unemployment Assistance
- Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (PUC)
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC)
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)
- Federal Emergency Paid Sick Leave
- Federal Emergency Childcare FMLA
- A3848 Legislation
- Federal Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- NJ Family Leave Act (FLA)
Terms of Service
NJDOL is offering this screening tool that lists benefits programs that you may decide to consider based upon information you provide about your most recent employment.
This screening tool will provide suggested next steps that may include apply for benefits outside of this website, but cannot guarantee eligibility and does not reserve any benefits or a place in any application queue. The administering organization or agency will determine all eligibility requirements upon your submission of an application, and/or other relevant documents, to that organization or agency for the respective program.
The information you share for purposes of this screening tool will be anonymous and may be shared with New Jersey State agencies to improve access to benefits and programs.
Refer this for further info