AIT provides employment assistance to students, who have successfully completed their academic course and attained the status of Graduate. All tuition obligations must be satisfied.
The offering of employment assistance does not constitute a guarantee or promise of employment.
Employment assistance to the graduates will be provided through the following :
- Resume preparation.
- Cover letter preparation.
- Employment search techniques
- Interview skills and scheduling support.
Finding employment is a joint effort between student and school. The student must agree to cooperate with the job placement/ career service coordinator to obtain maximum success.
assist students upon completion of the program in pharmaceutical as well as healthcare industry on both a contract and permanent basis. We are experienced in assisting candidates in getting job in both pharmaceutical, healthcare and IT companies.
- An aggressively paced search.
- Confidentiality in our search.
- Qualified candidates, who are meticulously evaluated.
- Personalized and customized service to fit each client and candidate needed.