At American Institute of Technology (AIT), the paces of learning and instructional approach are optimized for the needs of each student. In addition learning activities are made easy with hands-on experience.
Our courses prepare students for
- Clinical Research Jobs: Nowadays, more and more clinical research activities are happening around the world to find the cure for next generation of medicines. It creates a new set of jobs, which are employed by Pharma companies and Clinical Research Organizations (CRO) to help at various stages of Clinical Research process. AIT offers following programs in Clinical Research.
- Health Care Programs: There is an increasing demand of healthcare provider resources by Hospitals, Clinics, and Healthcare provider firms. These jobs include Medical Office Administration, Ambulatory Care, EKG, Phlebotomy experts etc.
- Pharma Programs: As Pharma companies need to be prepare for increasing pressure to manage different needs, there are various jobs in demand. Some programs are Pharmacy Technicians, Chemical Technologist, Pharma QA/QC etc.
- Information Technology: For successful Pharma or Healthcare solution, it is important to have a great pool of Expert IT resources. AIT provides training in various IT skills like Business Analysts, Project Manager, Development etc.
- Executive Programs : AIT also provides programs for executives, business leaders and functional managers globally. These Customized programs, which are tailored for and offered to executives, represent the fastest growing segment of the market. Customized programs help organizations increase management capability by combining the science of business and performance management into specialized programs that enable executives to develop new knowledge, skills and attitudes. Knowledge translates into the capability an organization applies to the products and services it brings to the marketplace.