Project Management Plus Certificate
This comprehensive program of five courses is for individuals who lead or direct projects and programs, either fully or in part. The training follows the PMBOK® (Project Management Body of Knowledge) standards that include Project Planning and Control, Determining Business Requirements, Stakeholder Management, plus powerful hands-on management applications of Microsoft Project. The program also prepares participants to take the PMP® and CAPM® exams (Project Management Professional, Certified Associate in Project Management, designations awarded by PMI®, the Project Management Institute).
These five courses are required to complete the Project Management Plus Certificate :
- Project Planning and Control
- Determining Business Requirements
- Leading the Way in Stakeholder Management
- Using Microsoft Project for Effective Project Management
- PMP/CAPM Exam Prep
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM GOALS
- Communicate the value of project management
- Establish the structure for a successful project
- Assemble, motivate and lead the project team
- Ensure the project scope delivers the expected business value and desired outcome
- Implement the proper mechanisms to prevent, minimize and respond to risks
- Develop and use various mechanism to communicate project information
- Ensure the project is completed per the agreed-upon project standards, budget and schedule
- Adapt their approach for an agile or iterative environment
Project managers can work in any industry, from real estate to construction, education, and government. Project management careers are highly portable because the skills used are easily transferable to any industry.
Project managers are in need in many industries, and growth in a particular industry will create more demand for people with these skills.
Median Salary : Project Management Professional (PMP)®: $106,446